Regulamente si proceduri
Regulamentul Centrului pentru Relații Internaționale:
Regulamente proiecte fonduri nerambursabile:
Regulamente Studenți Internaționali:
- Anexa 1- Dosar de selecție participant Mobilitate Erasmus+ student
- Anexa 2- Dosar de selecție participant Mobilitate Erasmus + personal UPIT
- Anexa 3- Proces verbal selecție outgoing
- Anexa 4- Proces verbal selecție incoming
- Anexa 5- Declarația de evitare a dublei finanțări studenți
- Anexa 6- Declarația de evitare a dublei finantări personal
- Anexa 7- Declarația conflict de interese
- Anexa 8- Acordul de studiu (Learning Agreement for studies)
- Anexa 9- Acordul de plasament (Learning Agreement for traineeships)
- Anexa 10- Acordul de predare (Mobility Agreement- Staff mobility for teaching)
- Anexa 11- Acordul de formare (Mobility agreement- Staff mobility for training)
- Anexa 12- Cerere de deplasare cu programul de recuperare a activităților
- Anexa 13- Situația școlară (Transcript of records)
- Anexa 14- Situația privind evaluarea activității de formare practică (Transcript of Work)
- Anexa 15- Raport asupra Mobilității Erasmus+ student
- Anexa 16- Raport asupra Mobilității Erasmus personal UPIT
EXTRAS FROM THE PROCEDURE OF REIMBURSEMENT OF TUITION FEES FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- The reimbursement of the tuition fees consist in submitting a personal file which includes all the documents as listed in the Procedure of refunding of tuition fees for foreign citizens and international students which must be sent to the International Students Office by email. (link to Procedure).
- The international students who enrolled at study programmes and apply for reimbursement of the tuition fee under the present procedure after the beginning of the academic year will receive a maximum of 50% of the paid tuition fee - if requested during the first semester - and 0 % if requested during the second semester.
- Foreign citizens/International Students or Intermediaries who request the reimbursement of the tuition fees must contact the University of Pitesti within 6 months from the beginning of the academic year (1 October), but not later than 1 May of the respective academic year. Otherwise, the tuition fees become the University of Pitesti own funds and will be used in accordance with the legal stipulations.
- All bank fees specific to the payment and bank transfers due to the reimbursement of tuition fee will be borne by the applicant, out of the amount of the tuition fee.
- Foreign citizens/International Students who, for the reasons described in the present procedure, can not attend the academic year for which the applicant has received the Letter of Acceptance but wants to enroll at the University of Pitesti for the next academic year, may request that the tuition fee to be reported for the next academic year by filling an application form (Annex 2), accompanied by copies of the Letter of Acceptance, passport and tuition fee payment receipt, sent by e-mail to the International Students Office by 1 May at the latest of the academic year for which the applicant paid the tuition fee.
Ești gata de acțiune?
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
The 10th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, University of Pitesti, 30 June - 5 July 2023
The University of Pitesti will host the 10th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians from 30 June to 5 July 2023, jointly organized by the Mathematical Sciences Section of the Romanian Academy, the Rom...
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII